Monday, August 13, 2007

Fishy Baby Invite


A friend asked me to make a baby shower invite for her and the theme was aquarium. And she needed 30 done in a week and a half. So with the stamp sets that I own, I set out to make a cute invite. I made 4 different invites, and sent them to her to choose and this is the one that she loved. I totally spaced on taking pics of the other 3, but this is the winner, so that is cool.
It was made with SU Fishy Friends and Very Puny stamps sets and A Muse seaweed. WW and Tempting Turquoise CS. Colored with SU pencils and then blended with blender pen. Sandpaper, liquid applique, blueish hair gel and a small baggy round out the rest. I also used a bit on saranwrap and blue ink and just smooshed it around the card to give in a "water" look.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Swamp Tulip said...

Adorable. What a great job for a baby invite.

Teresa

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What an original design! Love it!
:-)

Allison Rankin said...

This is brilliant given the theme! I think I would have died making 30 though!